The Wagner Fam

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wedding Bells



November 10th, Nathan's brother Michael and his fiance Katie were married in Green Bay, WI. We went up to Wisconsin for the wedding, as Nathan and Kate were in the wedding (co-officiant and flower girl). Kate did a great job....at the rehearsal. Unfortunately, however, she did not make it down the aisle during the ceremony without some crying. Aunt Johanna had to carry her down.


For Thanksgiving, our little family stayed in Illinois, this being the first Thanksgiving not spent in Baraboo. It was relaxing though - we watched the Macy's parade and the Packers. I thought Kate would love the parade, but she was not interested at all. We had dinner at some friends' house and then Nathan and I decorated our apartment for Christmas after Kate went to bed.

Tonight we are having quite the snow storm. A minute after I brushed the snow off the car, there was another thin layer already formed. Earlier today, as I was leaving Trinity to go to the grocery store (my first trip to the store with both kids!!), I heard a funny noise coming from the back of my car. I jumped out to see that I had gotten a flat tire. Thank goodness I hadn't left Trinity. So I took Nathan's pile of junk...I mean, car....to the store while he took my car to get the tire replaced. Glad we got it all done before the snow began to fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home