The Wagner Fam

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MACHO, MACHO MAN!!



Jya, my name is Hans, und I vant to "PUMP...(clap)...YOU UP"!! If you vatch my vork-out video, you can look just like me. A real hunk, jya.

I hope I do not scare you vith these big muscles of mine. I just can't help but flex them. My cousin Franz (a.k.a Johnathan) und I veight lift every day.

At my last appointment (Dec 12th), I veighed 13 pounds und 5 ounces. Jya, I know....I am huge! I vas also 22 1/2 inches tall. I am not a girlie man.

Und I am vinning the girls over vith my smile. Vhat a cutie, dey say.

Oh jya, und Happy Birthday to my dad - he is 27 years old. He is "the vorld's most perfectly pumped up man...the embodiment of perfect pumptitude." A real hunk, jya.


3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, December 20, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Nate and Anna,
I was all in until that part about "my dad." Oh boy, talk about fiction!
Merry Christmas,
Chris K

 
At 9:45 PM, December 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vat a cutie pie....Merry Christmas to all of you....Love, Connie

 
At 1:52 PM, January 21, 2008, Blogger ariella said...

that is hilarious! I laughed so hard I almost peed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home