The Wagner Fam

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

THE POLL

Name *** Date *** Weight

Elicia Olsen *** Oct 1st *** 8lbs 1oz
Danielle Swenson *** Oct 2nd *** 8lbs 8oz
Stephanie Upton *** Oct 3rd *** 7lbs 13oz
(Grandma) Denise Wenzel *** Oct 3rd *** 8lbs 9oz
Jess Dominguez *** Oct 4th *** 7lbs 8oz
Cindy Tewalt *** Oct 4th *** 8lbs 2oz
Anna Wagner *** Oct 4th *** 8lbs 4oz
Dyer Family *** Oct 5th *** 7lbs 14 oz
(Grandma )Mary Wagner *** Oct 6th *** 7lbs 2oz
Elisabeth Woodbridge *** Oct 6th *** 8lbs 6oz
Nathan Wagner *** Oct 7th *** 8lbs 7oz
Chris Keller *** Oct 8th (3:12 am)*** 7lbs 8oz
Great-Grandma Henry *** Oct 10th *** 8lbs 12oz
Sandy Daujotas *** Oct 10th *** 8lbs 6oz
Andrea Navarro *** Oct 11th (5pm) *** 7lbs 9 oz
John Dominguez *** Oct 12th *** 7lbs 1oz
Jessie Henry *** Oct 12th (11:00am) *** 9lbs 3oz
Great-Grandma Wagner ***Oct 13th *** 7lbs 7oz
(Grandpa) Bill Wenzel *** Oct 13th *** 8lbs 5oz
Great-Grandpa Henry *** Oct 14th *** 8lbs 3oz
Melissa Ramer *** Oct 15th *** 8lbs 0oz
Koob Family *** Oct 15th *** 8lbs 0oz (same)
Jenn Eaton *** Oct 16th *** 7lbs 11oz
Sonya Witte *** Oct 16th (6:00am) *** 8lbs 7 oz
Analiesa Leonhardt *** Oct 18th *** 8lbs 9oz
Renee Aylesworth *** Oct 19th *** 7lbs 5oz

If you replied to this poll and your name isn't on the list, it means I didn't get it. Please try again! You only have a few more days to get your guess in!!


17 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, September 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!! And look - I'm reading your blog:) Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly! I'll be praying for you and the fam. Elicia Olsen, Oct 1, 8 lbs 1 oz.

 
At 6:25 PM, September 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna! I didn't even know you were pregnant, so I'm super happy you sent on the link to your blog! Here's my guess: Oct. 18th (sorry, that's so far away, but I was born on the 18th of May, and I like the number ;) I'm guessing his weight will be 8lbs. 9oz.

Does he have a name yet? I can't wait to see pictures of your 2 babies!

I wish you the best,
Analiesa

 
At 7:12 PM, September 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn Eaton, 10-16 (my birthday), 7lb. 11 oz.

 
At 9:30 PM, September 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

10-4-8-2

Aunt Cindy says October 4 and will weigh in at 8# 2oz . I'll even go as far as saying brown eyes and blond hair! Can't wait to welcome this Wagner into our world! Hugs and love... Cindy Tewalt

 
At 6:55 AM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elisabeth Woodbridge, October 6th. 8 lbs, 6 oz.

 
At 1:15 PM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is October 3rd at 7lbs 13 oz. But, the sooner the better! :D Stephanie Upton

 
At 3:34 PM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna! I am very excited for you and your fam. I am guessing Oct 19th and that his weight will be 7lbs and 5oz. I am sorry I am guessing after your due date but I guessed Felisha early and she was one day late, and some one already picked 10/18. But, I will pray for an early arrival just like am for myself. I can't wait to hear the good news and of course hear his name. Renee

 
At 8:33 PM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say October 7th, 8lbs, 7oz.

-the hubster

 
At 8:38 PM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anna...I am going to guess Oct. 4 and he will weigh 7 lbs. 8 oz. This is a fun way to get everyone involved. How are things going?? Hopefully no news is good news!! How was your weekend without Nathan and Kate? It sounds like you were able rest well. Have a good rest of the week and we will talk soon.
Love, Jess

 
At 11:36 AM, September 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma Wenzel weighing in :) get it? ...with her thoughts...I agree with Analiesa...I think our next little grandchild will weigh in at 8 lbs, 9 oz....I'm hoping he doesn't weigh as much as your uncle Paul weighed when he was born...14 lbs! I'm guessing he will be born Oct 3rd. If not the 3rd, then the 9th of Oct. We're on ready standby to come to the hospital and to help in any way that we can until then or at theat time...We've been praying for you, Nathan,Kate, and the baby...and your brother & his wife - John, Jess, and their baby, too! Exciting month coming up!
Love, Mom

 
At 1:18 PM, September 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will guess Oct 2 and that he will be 8lb 8oz. I can't wait to hear about him and see pictures! I'll be praying for you all!
-Danielle Swenson

 
At 6:56 AM, September 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan and Anna,

Congratulations again and good luck with the delivery. We are praying for you guys and hope all goes well. Our guess is October 15th and 8 lbs. Can't wait to see pictures.:)
~Joe and Angel Koob

 
At 10:32 AM, October 01, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Anna and Nathan,
Congratulations on your new family member. What's with these other guesses? You are too tiny to have 8 lb babies! I am going for October 5, 7lbs 8 oz.
Chris Keller

 
At 10:37 AM, October 01, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Anna and Nathan,
Not sure if the last blog I wrote was successful. So here I am again.
My guess is 7 lbs, 8 oz. you are to little to have a great big baby :-) on October 8 at 3:12 a.m.
Chris

 
At 9:25 PM, October 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Anna I will try again ( the last time I did not make it through)....I picked Oct. 12 (i month away from my B-day), and the baby will weigh 7 lbs. 1 oz. Say hi to Kate from Uncle John!!

 
At 9:57 AM, October 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
This is Sandy Daujotas, thanks for emailing me and keeping me in the loop. My guess is (if you haven't already given birth): October 10th and HE (very excited to hear the baby is a boy!) will be 8lbs. 6oz.

 
At 3:24 PM, October 08, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Ok... come on Anna! Today is the day! Monday October 8, Columbus Day that little one needs to discover a whole new world!
God be with you!
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home