The Best Way to Spend My Birthday!
My birthday went very well, despite my last entry.:) We went to church, and I was able to chat with a friend for quite a long time. Unfortunately Nathan had a lot of work to do, so it was necessary for him to stay at church between church and youth group which was later that night. But, Kate and I went out for lunch at Wendy's, went home for a nap, and when we woke up we went back out to have some more fun. We went to Best Buy to buy me a present - The Count of Monte Cristo, one of my favorite movies!! Then we headed over to Blockbuster to rent a movie (Premonition - more tense than I thought it would be!) and after that went to Famous Dave's to pick up some food. We came home and ate, then I put Kate to bed and I watched Premonition. So, I spent my b-day doing two of my favorite things - eat and watch a movie! And on top of that, some of my family members called to wish me a Happy Birthday - it turned out to be a special day! Don't worry though, Nathan was able to celebrate with me the next day (Labor Day). He took me to Medieval Times, a dinner and jousting show.
1 Comments:
I am glad you had a good birthday! I finally figured out how to comment on these websites. How are you doing? I miss having you guys around. It is great to see pictures of you and your family and to hear the stories that go with it. I hope you are all well. Talk to you soon!
-Danielle S.
Post a Comment
<< Home