The Wagner Fam

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

26 years old.....er....young?

In only a few days I will be turning 26 years old. I have now come to the time in my life where the years are passing by at the speed of light. In previous years, time went by somewhat quickly, but when my birthday rolled around, I was ready to turn a year older. Not anymore. I have been dreading turning 26. I think having a child has drained some of the life out of me. And soon there will be another bundle of joy - - aghhhhh!

Today was an especially hard day for me. Not much sleep, babysitting another toddler along with Kate, running to the grocery store and hence having to carry the groceries up a flight of stairs, a minuscule nap, a disobedient child, a husband late getting home, no energy to make supper, and my computer not working. And on top of that (the icing on this mud pie), we were not allowed to use our water for anything due to contamination in the water supply. Do you feel my pain??:) And now I am up writing my blog when I should be sleeping!!

Tomorrow can only be better...:)

Anyway, I wanted to post a picture of our family from June (Lindsey and J's wedding, June 9th). In the pic I am about 4 months pregnant. Now I am approaching 7 1/2 months. The time is moving quickly. Pray for our sanity in these last few weeks!!

Take care and goodnight!



1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, September 04, 2007, Blogger Vaquita and Becky said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Dear Anna! Hope that it was a special one:) I'm praying that the Lord will grant you strength and peace in the waiting. A big hug to you! (Make sure that you're getting hugged for two:)!) Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home