The Wagner Fam

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Owl

We showed Kate our ultrasound pics a few weeks ago, and right away she thought it was an owl. So now we are affectionately calling our little guy "Owl". Kate's nickname was "Myrtle", but that was due to my brother John's evilness.

Last weekend was Lindsey's wedding. What a whirlwind of a weekend, but oh so fun! Nathan played softball with the family Thursday night while I watched from the stands. Then Friday we worked on some wedding details and went to the rehearsal and dinner. The dinner was held on a Princess Kay's boat in Wisconsin Dells - something special for all of us to enjoy. The wedding day went well in my opinion, but I was not part of the inner workings. I got my hair done by Jaime Sundsmo (thanks so much!!), which was a relief to not have to pay an arm and a leg for it somewhere else. The wedding was outside and was beautiful. And when it was done, we all realized that we had a sunburn. That part was not so fun:). Then off to the reception. It was very relaxing.

I am still struggling to catch up from sleep. I did not get much this past weekend, with staying up late and then Kate waking up in the night and very early. And we get to go back to Baraboo to do it all again this weekend. Hopefully we can get some more sleep though! This weekend is a reunion for the Wagner/Robinson family.

Well, Kate is awake from her nap. I look forward to posting some pics soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home