The Wagner Fam

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Little Boy Blue....

Yep, that's right. On May 17th, we found out that we are having a little boy. We were expecting to find a little girl on the ultrasound (based on the heartbeats), but we were pleasantly surprised to see "something" else. :) We celebrated by calling family (Kate was the news bearer - she learned real quick how to say "brother") and then we went to eat at the Rainforest Cafe in the Gurnee Mills mall. The next day we hit the garage sales in search of little boy clothes. We were very successful.

I am 20 weeks now and he is moving more and more everyday. I've forgotten how a baby's movements feel. It's a wonderful feeling. We have a doctor appointment in two days, and am not expecting much - just the basics. I've only gained about 7 pounds, which I think is good. However, I have gotten into the habit of eating ice cream or Oreos every night, so I may begin to gain weight much more rapidly.

This weekend we have Nathan's brother David's high school graduation, so we will be in Baraboo for a few days. Next weekend we have my step-sister Lindsey's wedding (In Baraboo), and the weekend after, we have a Wagner family reunion (Baraboo again). The 24th Nathan leaves on a missions trip, so I will be heading back to Baraboo for a week. Too much driving - ugh...and gas prices are so yucky. $3.60 in our area.

Well, I've gotta go dish out some ice cream before bedtime!:) Good night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home