The Wagner Fam

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Potty Animal!!

Yep, Kate is a potty animal now. She loves to sit on her potty seat, although she has only gone "pee-pee" once. But, she is telling us when she has to go, even if she is holding it while she is sitting on the potty. She loves to watch her Elmo's Potty Time Movie too. I didn't even know that monsters went potty.


At the end of January, we had a blast going to the Kohl's Children Museum. This museum is probably geared for children aged 3-6, but Kate, Nathan, and I had so much fun! We mostly had fun watching Kate learn and try new things. Her favorite things were the Waterworks area, where she played with all sorts of water activities, and the Dominik's grocery store. Kate must be watching Mom real close when we go shopping, because she was a pro! She headed straight for the fruits and vegetables and then found lots of gallons of milk! We were at the museum for 4 hours, but could have stayed there even longer.

Kate has gotten very good at talking on the phone. She runs around with Mom or Dad's cell phone saying, "Hel-wo? How ya doin? Okay, bye." She can even hold the phone with her shoulder and cheek - no hands!

I'm going to add more photos to the Snapfish website soon - I promise! But check back to our blog soon because I have another exciting story to tell you, just not enough time tonight! Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home