The Wagner Fam

Friday, March 30, 2007

Mark Your Calendars!


That's right, mark your calendars for October 16th! Nathan, Kate, and I will be welcoming another little person into our family:). I am 11 weeks pregnant, and can't wait to get through the first trimester! I have been nauseous, so have actually lost 5 pounds. Too bad I couldn't lose those 5 pounds before the pregnancy, like I was trying so hard to do. Ironic, but I will take it. We have an appointment in a few days and will be able to hear the heartbeat - we are definitely looking forward to that!

Kate is accepting the idea of a baby....so far. When asked where the baby is, she always says "tummy" and points to my stomach. And she will say "hi baby" right to my stomach. She loves to play with other babies that we know, so I can tell that she will be really good with a new brother or sister. Of course, that will probably change the first few weeks after the baby is born:).

Another exciting thing is that my brother and his wife are expecting a baby two weeks after us! It is really special for me to share this experience with them, especially because they were trying for awhile to get pregnant. Now Jess and I can see who gets the biggest and who has her baby first!:)

Time to get to bed. I need as much sleep as I can get, because I've been waking up a few times in the night to use the bathroom - with Kate I didn't start that until month 5 or 6!! Goodnight, and we send our love!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, April 05, 2007, Blogger Vaquita and Becky said...

Congratulations Anna and Nathan! Blessings on you and Kate as you await the gift that He has in store for you. We rejoice with you and have you in our prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home