Kate's first haircut
Today we went to the mall to get Kate's first haircut. I was a little nervous, because I try to cut her bangs at home, but she never sits still. I was hoping they wouldn't charge me if they couldn't finish the job due to one of her fits. We went to a place called KidSnips - it's a really cute place. Kate was able to sit in a little red jeep and watch Elmo. The stylist put on one of those cape things, and Kate didn't even notice. The only time she noticed she was wearing it was when she tried to drive the jeep and she didn't know where her hands were:).
Kate did really well...she hardly moved at all. The stylist was so quick and she did a great job. We basically just did a trim, but now it's perfect for summer! They took Kate's picture, saved some of her hair clippings, and gave her a little certificate for her first haircut. And we bought a small baby doll to take home for a good job sitting still!:)
Kate did really well...she hardly moved at all. The stylist was so quick and she did a great job. We basically just did a trim, but now it's perfect for summer! They took Kate's picture, saved some of her hair clippings, and gave her a little certificate for her first haircut. And we bought a small baby doll to take home for a good job sitting still!:)
I'll upload pictures when I'm able to.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home