Kate's Birthday
I can't believe it's been a month since I last updated our blog. We have been running like crazy with too much going on in our lives. I know many of you have been eager to see photos from Kate's birthday. Don't forget to take the link (Snapfish) on the right side of the page to see more photos! Username: annabonitaesther@yahoo.com, password: wagner3.
Kate's parties were so much fun! We had ladder golf, ping-pong, a hula-hoop contest, a piƱata, and lots of food. Kate received many wonderful presents as well. Thank you to all of you who gave her a present. Here is Kate, realizing how yummy cake is!

Yesterday I was surprised to see Kate cry when Dad left for work. A few hours later I mentioned his name and she began to cry again. Also, she heard someone jingling keys outside in the hallway. She ran to the door, thinking Daddy was home. She LOVES her daddy so much.
Nathan's trip to Washington D.C. was a great experience. The trip out there and back went well, and I think the kids really enjoyed the conference. During the sessions, they were blessed to be led in worship by David Crowder. Kate and I visited family in Baraboo while Nathan was gone. Kate saw fireworks for the first time!! She wasn't thrilled...in fact, she fell asleep:).
Nathan and I celebrated our 4-year anniversary when we got back. We went to downtown Chicago (Nathan had never been there!) and we saw the big bean in Millenium Park, walked to Navy Pier, ate at a steak house, and then saw Wicked, a musical about the witches of the Wizard of Oz. The musical was incredible - the best I have ever seen. I HIGHLY recommend it! I still can't stop singing the music!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home