The Wagner Fam

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Leopards, Oh My!

(date is wrong - posted on May 3rd) We awoke last Sunday to a ferocious leopard in our bed...and no, it wasn't Nathan:). I found the cutest little outfit for Kate, and she even has the growl to match it! Kate was so excited to wear her little outfit to church - she was the star of the nursery.

Kate is loving her books. She reads all on her own. Her favorite part is turning the pages, but she also loves to read it out loud and point to the pictures. I'm amazed at the ability babies have at this stage.

And the most exciting news of all - Kate took three steps today all on her own! She will be walking in the next couple weeks, I'm sure! This weekend we are headed up north, to good ol' Minnesootah. Nathan is in a wedding; we are so excited to see all of our friends.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home