Easter!
This past weekend for Easter, we stayed in Illinois. It was our first holiday away from family. It was a little sad, but we were still able to have our own traditions at home. Sunday morning was rushed because Nathan had to be at the first service (9:00). Kate and I didn't want to go to the early service because we wanted to have fun with the Easter baskets!!
Kate loved her Easter basket - she didn't know what to make of the plastic grass, but liked her new toys and especially liked the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. Mom allowed her to have a small bite, mostly just letting it sit in her mouth as she licked it with her tongue. :) She also loves her pink rubber duck.

Kate wore a really cute purple dress (thanks to Germaine!) and Nathan and I matched her. WOW - I was able to get Nathan to wear a purple tie!
For lunch we got together with a newlywed couple. We had barbequed chicken sandwiches. Then we got home around 4, and Nathan was off to prepare his talk for youth group.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home